Sunday, January 23, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog.   Bless you for being curious!

I believe in the alchemical nature of life.    I believe that we are given the suffering in life as a portal to walk through into joy.   To avoid what makes us uncomfortable is to walk past this door and miss it.    I have so many beliefs!    I believe that the beginning of liberation is to say yes to everything.  When there is a part of life that seems unattractive, it is simply our wise and venerable teacher acting out a parable.   This is a special story played out just for us. To cover our eyes and ears because we don't like the story;  the scary troll, or the maiden treated cruelly,  it to deny the heart of the teaching.

So this blog is my goat nature rooting out nourishment and gifts to be found in the compost heap.    Who knew that God was hanging out in the landfill all this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment